These 10 tips help how to start sex with their own partner

Generally women are reluctant to openly express their desire for sex. Women expect that their partner will understand their feelings and move forward. However, there is no dearth of women who express their sexual feelings in such a way that their partner immediately gets into the mood.


A good start of sex plays an important role in improving the relationship. If you both like sex and want to make it better, then you should not depend on just one partner to initiate it. For this there should be equal initiative from both the sides. Many women are afraid to initiate sex just because they do not know what their partner wants, they expect that if their partner wants to have sex then he will go ahead himself. 

At the same time, some women express their desire to have sex with gestures, which is neither romantic nor fun. If you too are hesitant to initiate sex, then you can learn from these 10 women. He has told about his special ways to start sex, which will set your partner's mood in an instant.

wear a nightgown


'If I want to have sex, instead of asking about it, I take off all my clothes and go to bed wearing only my little nightgown.
After this, when my husband's hand moves forward while caressing my feet, he himself knows that I am in the mood for sex and after that he cannot control

Are you in the mood too?


When I want to have sex, I ask her directly 'I am in the mood... are you in the mood too?'

Mood is created as soon as you lie on the bed


I never need to try anything differently to have sex.
My being in bed with him makes him excited for sex.

drag me to bed


When I want to have sex, I jump right on my partner and drag him onto the bed. My partner would react very well to this and then we fulfill all our needs in bed. 

I speak this thing in my ear


While hugging your partner, kissing on his neck and whispering in his ear, 'I want you...' gets him totally excited.

sexual movement


Getting a partner excited for sex is not difficult at all. When I want sex, I kiss my partner's thighs, neck and face while giving sexual movements to my hips. Apart from this, I move my butt by sitting on his lap while wearing a sexual dress.

stir with hands


If I need quick sex, I kiss my partner and stimulate it with my hands.

The partner gets in the mood as soon as you kiss


To be honest, I only have to kiss my partner to excite him, after that he himself is completely in the mood.

caress the chest


'Whenever I want to have sex, I just caress my husband's chest and stomach and then bend down and kiss his neck.
After this, I pay attention to the reaction of the husband and then move my hand down.

go nude


Whenever I want to have sex, I am completely nude and hug my partner. By doing this it takes us towards sex up to 98%

Disclaimer this content is originally published on navbharat times

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url